Navigate’s Anniversary Month
Join us in celebrating our 15th anniversary this month!
Our team would like to take this time to reflect and highlight the evolution of our organization over the years. We’d also like to thank those individuals that have been a part of it with us, either as an employee, client, partner, or industry friend. Your contribution has not gone unnoticed and we are extremely fortunate to be able to serve our industry in an impactful way every day.
In honor of 15 great years, here are 15 things you might not have known about Navigate:
- Navigate Marketing, Inc. started in 2006 in AJ Maestas’ Chicago apartment
- Now President, Jeff Nelson, started as an intern in 2010
- We have had 9 different office spaces, between Chicago and Scottsdale
- There are 11 pets of Navigate
- We have hosted 25 company retreats – with one being in Croatia during yacht week
- 10 kids of Navigate
- 1 high school Prom King, and 1 high school Prom Queen
- 1 Navigator has a twin, and 1 Navigator that is a triplet
- Majority of our teams least favorite sports mascot is Brutus the Buckeye
- We have Navigators in 6 different states, and 1 in another country
- 1 Arizona Derby Dames player
- 2 former college athletes
- Collectively, our team has traveled to 64 different countries and territories
- 67% of our team has a Master’s degree
- Navigate won the 2013 USA Today Softball Tournament
There will be more content coming the entire month of June as we celebrate this milestone…stay tuned!